Registration Opens for the 2018 Forum on Environmental AccreditationPosted October 09 2017
Registration Opens for the 2018 Forum on Environmental Accreditation.
The 2018 Forum on Environmental Accreditation will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Albuquerque, NM, January 22-25, 2018. Some of the highlights for the week include:
- Meetings of TNI Committees to further TNI efforts on environmental laboratory accreditation, proficiency testing, and accreditation of field sampling and measurement organizations;
- An exhibit program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring;
- Discussion of the new consensus standards in development for detection and quantitation, instrument calibration, proficiency testing and field activities;
- An Assessment Forum;
- A general session with updates about TNI programs;
- An open meeting of US Environmental Protection Agency's Environmental Laboratory Advisory Board; and
- A training course on assessing radiochemistry laboratories.